I forgot to post two funny Elisa-sayings on yesterday's post. So, here they are. Boys, close your eyes for this first one. I had jumped in the bathtub with both munchkins (we have a deep tub in our master bathroom) and Elisa said, "Mommy, you need to cover your milker-squeezers so Sadie can't get them." Oh, I laughed. My "milker-squeezers."
My three-year-old has been slow to learn ABCs, but she has an amazing talent for memorizing books. She loves to "read" to her babies, and the combination of learned sentences is often hilarious. Yesterday she was reading "Fancy Nancy," and what came out was this. "I know how to say accessories, so I am extraordinary." Yes, Elisa-girl, you are.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is too funny! Asher will pull up his shirt, point to himself and say "Milk". He also does this anytime he sees Mike w/o a shirt or the cover of Runner's World (you know how they love to have their male models shirtless!). I don't know where they come up with these things!
Milker-squeezers!! I love it!
I still crack up every time I think about the "milker-squeezers"! She is such a fun little girl. You really do just an amazing job with them- it is a huge encouragement and inspiration to be able to see you interact and train them! Thank you for putting up the pictures also- and allowing me to "borrow" them :).
Elisa Joy - you are such a funny little girl. I love you bunches and bunches!
So funny!
Post a Comment