I realized the "six" on my previous post could also have been the title for this one. :)
Our family of five is soon to become a family of six, as we welcome a new little one at the end of July. We are thrilled.
The girls found out on Christmas morning when Elisa unwrapped a note that read, "New baby brother or sister coming in July!" The announcement got a bit lost in the shuffle of gifts, but once it sank in, they were so excited. Someone is always hugging my belly, kissing the barely notice-able 14-week bump, or talking about "when the new baby comes." I am only worried that they won't share with me once he or she arrives -- and I like holding my own babies. :)
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, yay, yay! So excited for you all! One of my friends (didn't find out gender) had her 4th girl this morning. Made me think of you!
MP
Yay! So glad you made the public announcement! So excited for you!
So very excited for you, my sweet friend!
Congratulations!! How exciting! How are you feeling?? I'm thinking it's another girl. :)
Post a Comment