Saturday, June 21, 2008

Seven Months of Bliss


Little Sadie Pearl turns seven months old today. Here are some facts about her life...

- She says "da-da-da."
- She scoots herself in circles (not forwards, not backwards, just in circles).
- She sits up sturdy and strong.
- She has no teeth yet.
- She is incredibly patient with her often rough and wild big sister.
- She makes us smile.
- She has a great laugh.
- She looks a little like her Boppa.


We have not started solid foods yet; she is content with mama's milk and is sleeping well... we'll wait until one of those things changes before we introduce any other foods. She breastfeeds four times during the day, and I slip into her room at 10:00 to feed her as she sleeps one last time. I think I will miss that time when we stop that feeding... it is precious to have the dark quiet just to relish my baby girl with no distractions...

We love you, Sadie girl!

1 comment:

Becky Wachob said...

What a beautiful little girl! And we definetely think she has Al's smile!