Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine's Bouquet

This weekend, Erik and I were in the grocery store together and I made him promise not to buy me roses for Valentine's Day. I know he loves me deeply because he shows me every day. I don't need over-priced Valentine's red roses to prove it. :) So... on Monday, my darling hubby stayed home from church with sick Sadie and sleepy Raina while I took Elisa to Cubbies. I came home to a tidy house, two sleeping children, and this beautiful paper bouquet on the table. Erik had cut up a wildflower poster (we have a stack of random posters leftover from a fundraiser for Erik's dad's work; the girls draw on them!), and written reasons why he loves me on each paper bud. I love it! It is the best bouquet of flowers I have ever been given. Do I have an amazing husband or what??


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Colleen- that is the sweetest thing in the world and so creative! Go Erik!

Joce said...

Aaaawwww, soooo creative and soooo very neat! You've got a great man!