Here are a few pictures. We are enjoying simple, steady days fill of small treasures... Raina is napping well, now, and the bigger girls are benefiting from a bit more mommy time. We created a school room in our office and that has made preschool a little more exciting as opposed to just doing it at the kitchen table. Wet, dreary days have finally given way to sunshine and there a few shoots coming up from the perennial beds. We planted our greenhouse (thanks again for watering it daily, Sera!). Erik and I figured out a workable schedule for both of us to run and have devotions on alternating mornings. It feels quiet and routine and joy-filled. We are blessed.

Raina - I love the time at night when I wake her to nurse her just before I go to sleep. She is so sleepy and sweet and soft. I finally had Erik capture it on camera.

Three sweet daughters

Daddy and his little munchkin

School Days

Our cozy little studying nook
3 comments:
Beautiful, precious little girls. I really like your classroom. Nice job, Momma
I can't believe that you can get Raina to eat when she looks like that. I love the matching dresses. Very cute. I also love your classroom!
What sweet girls, C! That picture of Raina after her night-feed is too precious.
And the teacher in me LOVES your classroom;) Very fun!
Post a Comment