Our third beautiful daughter has arrived! Yesterday at 11:42, Erik and I welcomed Raina Abigail into our family. She weighed 7 lb, 2 oz, and is 19 1/2 inches long. We are thrilled and thankful. I will post a few pictures, and I promise to write more soon to share the story of her birth and more details about our precious baby girl. For now, though, three Wachob daughters are napping, and a sleepy mama needs rest, too.

Fresh from the womb

Big girl!

Cute as a bug

Proud papa

Happy mommy

Introductions

Loving little sister



Yeah! She's home!
5 comments:
Leeners, she's amazing!! She is absolutely gorgeous. It brings tears to my eyes to see your beautiful, sweet family all together and I wish I was there. I can't wait to meet precious Raina and love all of you so much. You look great, by the way!
She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in person. Try to get some rest!
Hooray!! Such a wonderful blessing!! Can't wait to meet sweet Raina Abigail;) Love you guys!
And I have to second Michelle's comment...you look great, Colleen! Proud mama;)
What a great-looking baby! Congratulations on on the 3rd Wachob baby! We'll be praying for a smooth transition for you all. Thank you for posting pics!!!
MP
Welcome Raina! She's a beautiful addition to your lovley family!
Post a Comment