Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Photos to Go With the Stories

I managed to get a few pictures uploaded... the ones of Erik, Forrest, Michelle, and my two cousins jumping off the dock into the Williamette did not turn out... I didn't realize that afternoon light was waning so much and they are very dark. But here is:


The Wachob family


Amy, Forrest and Ephraim

Elisa sliding down the dune

Elisa discovering her stocking

A cousin hug


Michelle and Elisa at the beach in Pacific City

A fire in the snow on New Year's Day

A Bubble Bath for two

Pregnant mama at 32 weeks. 8 weeks left to grow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting pics and for your latest blog;) I checked patiently everyday since were back from OR for a new one!
You look beautiful, Mama;) Hope the girls are doing well!!
love you,
Kristen

Jill said...

Great pics! You're such a cute pregnant lady!