It has been a long while since I updated our blog; I am sorry! Christmas projects, stories, and clean-up are my excuses. :) Here a few pictures of the girls and of our Christmas tree hunt. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To chronicle the comings and goings of our growing girls, and to let our now faraway parents keep an eye on their granddaughters.
5 comments:
I like that you and I both posted Christmas tree posts today and we even titled them the same. Could we be related?
I was just going to leave a comment saying the same thing. "O Christmas Tree" by both of you about 8 hours ago. And it wasn't planned? :)
Christmas tree hunting! Fun memories. I love you
I love seeing the pictures of your sweet girls! I miss, miss, miss you! molly
Does it cost anything to have a blogspot?
Post a Comment