I have to jot down quickly that my Sadie girl is getting smart! All of a sudden she is communicating so much! She has learned hand signs for "night-night," "milk," "bye-bye," "light,"
"hot," and "more." I love watching her learn and begin to "talk" to all of us. She also knows where her nose is and proudly points to it using her big finger. :) And she plays patty-cake on command. She is still just army crawling and I am sure it will be many months before she walks - but I am loving her advancements in this area! Sweet punkin. Both girls got "I voted" stickers today and loved them!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! I can't wait to see her do it all!! Such a sweetie.
We are so looking forward to seeing you and the girls- oh of course Erik, too!
Cute and precious are the words to describe your girls.
Love to see your photos....
This is a great site for us far-away aunts and uncles too.
=0)
Love ya,
Post a Comment