Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Snowy Day








I don't know if I am quite ready for this! Winter is coming!
Sadie had her first taste of snow... Elisa loves it! She remembers making "angels" and flopping in the soft mounds of it. Mittens and hats and scarves, oh my!

2 comments:

Amy said...

First, I love Sadie's hat. And the girls snow boots. And their cute mittens. And them.
I can't believe you have snow!

Emily said...

Colleen! I love these pictures! I really do! I loved them the first time I looked at them when you posted them... and I have loved them each proceeding day I have looked at them. It has been over a week since you wrote something. Well except for that one post you removed... yes I saw that one. I check your blog ALL THE TIME. Believe it or not I am addicted to the internet, but all I have to look at is email, steepandcheap, whiskymilitia, maybe the weather, your blog, Amy's blog, and Michelle's blog which might be a lost cause, but I still check it everyday. I do this routine more than once a day... so any time now I am ready for something new! :)