I have had requests for more Maui pictures, and I hope to oblige soon! Erik and I purposefully took few photos... our camera is very simple and slow, and with several others having digital SLRs or higher quality cameras, we opted to take pictures with their cameras. So as soon as I have pictures from Amy, Mom, Ryan and Michelle, I will post some! It may be a while... but I promise!
In the meantime -- here are things I love and am missing from our tropical holiday.
-POG juice. Passion Orange Guava.
-Fresh pineapple from the market
-Apple bananas
-Haupia ice cream (coconut custard)
-the sight of white-crested waves curling up on shore
-the sound of those same waves
-the taste of salt water as I splash with Elisa
-humuhumunukunukuapua'as. (Hawaiian state fish.) :)
- sunsets over Molokai
- wind ruffling through palm trees
-papaya
-and mostly, my amazing family. The kids really miss them too, especially cute baby Ephraim.
Our second adventure in the month of August is approaching in a couple of days, as we head to New York to celebrate Erik's brother's wedding. We are switching gears from bathing suits and sand to formal dresses and sightseeing in the Big Apple. :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment