Monday, April 21, 2008

Everyday Life (Turned Sideways)

Elisa getting ready to head out for dinner. Isn't she a little lady? Sorry, I can't figure out how to turn the pictures!

Learning to cut and paint! What fun!
Laughing at her big sister!
Almost sitting up by herself.
This is Elisa, helping Daddy caulk the shower on Saturday morning. She loves to be with Daddy and gets so excited for Saturday morning trips to the hardware store and ride in his LandCruiser!




This is the first time in our three years of marriage that Erik and I have had access to the Internet at home. I confess it has been fun to catch up on the lives of our friends in this easy way; I love seeing pictures of Baby Elliot, Sydney, Gracie, Kai and especially my little nephew Ephraim. We hope you enjoy our little girls, too!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

When you load you pics on the computer you can right click on them and there is an option to rotate-that should work for you. Your girls are darling and growing up fast.