Monday, April 14, 2008
A Day in the Life
Welcome to the Wachob house... a place of wonder, excitement, and fun! Truly, though our life is simple, and filled with the mundane routine of diaper changing, laundry, naptime stories, and two year-old tantrums, there is no better place to be! Elisa is a constant source of joy and laughter, and I am so thankful for her. Today she fought naptime. I had promised popcorn for a snack and she could not rest until she was assured I had made it and it was waiting in a bowl on the kitchen table. Big tears. She is sweet and helpful and amazes me with the way her little mind processes life. Sadie is pure sweetness. I love watching these two grow. And though I won't promise to blog often - I am finally caving to the pressure and providing a place for others to meet my wonderful growing family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am SO glad that you have started a blog! I love the pictures of my two adorable nieces! I can't wait until you guys come out here in May!
Amy told me about your blog... I am so glad to have another blog to "stalk." I hope you write often, and post pictures. Your girls are beautiful.
Yay...I want to be a stalker too! I'm glad you've joined the blogging black and can't wait to keep up on your life and your sweet family.
Ok, I meant blogging "block." =)
Colleen-
The Alaska contingent loves your new blog. Last weekend I wouldnt go down for my nap until Kristen assured me she had pizza for me when I woke up. I feel Elisa's pain...
Adam
Post a Comment